ECON 5960 UtahCRG: Real World Research
Learn Ninja Level Data & Research Skills From a Pro This Summer!
Want a life-changing college experience? Seeking to gain real-world research and analytics skills from Luciano Pesci, the CEO of Emperitas? Want to help Head Start improve their organization with your findings? Then sign up for ECON 5960 UtahCRG: Real World Research (class number 6851).
Our immersive applied learning course will teach you:
- How to consult with decision-makers at real organizations in the community
- Cutting edge qualitative and quantitative primary research methods
- Survey programming in Qualtrics
- Analytical programming in R
- How to apply economic and business models to real-world data sets
- The best way to create visually rich final deliverables that have an impact
- How to present your work to decision-makers at real organizations
How our course works:
- The Utah Community Research Group (UtahCRG) allows you to work alongside real-world clients through a hybrid classroom experience of lectures and weekly project collaboration.
- There will be mentoring and networking experiences, and you'll create a final deliverable for Head Start that you can also use with future employers or graduate programs to showcase your expertise.
- See examples of past client deliverables and learn more about the UtahCRG.
If you're ready to add highly in-demand skills to your resume this summer, while helping a local organization in need of research and analytics, under the guidance of a real-world professional, then don't miss our class! For more information contact Luciano Pesci or call 801-842-7962.